Saturday, July 11, 2015

a mom son marriage music (i'll constantly be your mom)

a mom son marriage music (i'll constantly be your mom)

I'll Constantly Be Your Mom is a contemporary mom and son marriage ceremony tune that I wrote for my son's marriage ceremony within 2006.

The moment my son instructed me he was turning into married, I understood I wished-for in the direction of create a tune for him and his clean bride. My objective was in direction of Deliver him one thing unique and unique. As I began in direction of generate the music, it turned a lot more crystal clear toward me that it would be a Good music toward be performed at the marriage ceremony that he and I may perhaps dance in the direction of.

The attention of this mom and son music was not thus significantly above him as a boy escalating up. It was around his exceptional marriage ceremony working day and the start out of his refreshing lifetime with his fresh new bride. I ideal in direction of welcome his fresh new bride into our family members as my refreshing daughter and desired her in direction of comprehend that we may possibly often percentage his enjoy. I wished-for toward make it possible for him recognize that I would usually be there for him. I preferred my son towards perspective his contemporary spouse as his easiest pal and that it's sizeable towards often be trustworthy toward each individual other.

I wrote the lyrics for this mom and son wedding day tune and Jim McShane wrote the songs. We recorded the track inside a classic variation and performed it at the wedding ceremony. It was appealing in direction of everybody, younger and outdated, person and woman. I was proposed through therefore a lot of individuals toward compose the CD and crank out it obtainable in direction of some others. Consequently, with this encouragement, Jim and I on top of that recorded a place edition and unveiled our solitary, recorded in just both equally the regular and state designs within just Could of 2007. The CD is offered at www.shopmysongs.com exactly where on your own can viewpoint the lyrics and pay attention in the direction of a shorter clip of either designs of the music.

My contemporary dad daughter wedding day tune titled I'll Generally Be Your Daughter was produced inside Could possibly 2008. My clean marriage ceremony music is A Very first Dance Music (2 Small Words and phrases) was produced inside of May possibly 2009.

I am not merely a very pleased mom of 2 boys and a daughter-in just-regulation, I am already a happy grandmother of interesting minimal woman.

Least difficult wants in direction of all moms & sons, fathers & daughters, and all dad and mom upon their one of a kind wedding day working day.

Lynn Leonti

No comments:

Post a Comment